Tuesday, February 19, 2013

warmth

Hi! So I've been so occupied in my school work and mind I've neglected this blog and I apologize to Amanda for this hiatus. But I'm back! I'm not going to do a lot of wapping on hear because I don't have much to say, but I'll just post some photos that I've taken interest in (Robert Mapplethorpe's to be exact) and some photos of my museum hopping that I've been doing. I guess I'll make note of the books I've read/currently reading: Just Kids was beautiful, Room was addictive and traumatizing, and I'm currently reading On the Road by Jack Kerouac. 










Patti Smith with her lover Robert Mapplethorpe. Their relationship was incredibly passionate and beautiful. Reading through the pages, I felt that I had become apart of their relationship. Reading this book, made me research more about Robert Mapplethorpe, an artist and photographer. His images are incredibly clean and beautiful, so visually appealing.
Robert







 











And here are some photos of my museum hopping, have a lovely week! 








1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart, puh-leeze don't try to 'fit-in' withe surreal, passing world - they'll just use you to abuse you; try to fit-in withe eternal-God-in-Heaven who made YOU and loves YOU with a passion - precisely what I'm trying to do because this earth is only a testing ground, then eternity, either Up -or- down according to OUR free-will-choices. Looky here…

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (= so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

    PS And, yes, I’ll pray everyday for you because I love you.

    ReplyDelete