Saturday, July 28, 2012

We're the weirdos mister.

I really want to do witchcraft. I've been infatuatated with Witchcraft or things resembling it. I used to be so scared of using the Ouija board but now I have this urge to go outside and light some candles everywhere and do it in a tent with someone while slowly petting a black cat. I wonder if spells actually work. I don't know what I'm saying all I know is I want a spell book and Stevie Nicks inspired clothing.

           



(Courtney's outfit in Hole's MTV Unplugged reminds me of which craft for some reason)
I also now have an urge to watch The Craft on netflix.



            


Apparently this Britney Spears photoshoot was supposed to be inspired by witches with a touch of          kawaii with asian pop culture but to me this is just kind of hilariously funny. Anyways here are some more photos~ Tonight I'm celebrating my birthday at the Rookie Prom dance thing and I'm stoked! I hope Petra Collins talks to me again and I will get a chance to talk to Tavi, they're great.







No comments:

Post a Comment