Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Expectations Vs. Reality

Eep it's been so long since I've last written anything! Here are a few updates to the few people that actually care: My friend Aryn is interviewing me this weekend for a school project. She has to interview random people she considers that have "a lot to say" about the world. From middle eastern wars, being abused by kitties, to a tutorial on how to OD on pumpkin pie. I'm sure that will be "interesting." I might post it on here if I find it to be worthy enough. I'm just happy someone actually took interest in what I have to say about certain things. Also last week, I went to see the Stanley Kubrick exhibit! It was really interesting, I had such an amazing time just observing props and scripts. I even took notice on how his handwriting looked, it was all very surreal. Me and my dad are very Kubrick fanatics, so I told him all about it. I think my favorites were Clockwork Orange, The Shining, and Lolita. Probably because it felt so surreal to be seeing things that came from my favorite movies. I'll be sure to post the pictures of the exhibit along with my "interview" with Aryn this weekend. ~*~*~*~ALSO MY LAYOUT IS "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" SO DON'T JUDE ME~*~*~*~. I think from my last post, I've changed a lot. My interests have always remained the same, but I think as a person I've evolved. I'm more stable ,content and interested in everything around me. It's beautiful to have this perspective in life now. Sure, things will always stress me out and irritate me, but I'm just proud of myself that I've learned how to overcome a lot of things and become a well rounded person. Anyways here are some random pictures on my desktop, and I'll be regularly posting to my 20 (?!) followers more often and very soon. (Also a big LOL to this 20 followers because last time I was on I had 2. So shamnks guys!)







Clockwork Orange

Petra Collins

Doodle I sumbitted for my school paper. The issue was about: Gender

No comments:

Post a Comment