Saturday, August 4, 2012

My only question at the moment is why don't I live in the movie The Virgin Suicides? I want to live in that haziness and day dream and,twirl my hair, and be mysterious dammit. Imagine living life with every little bit of mess appearing as beautiful and quirky, and to blink in slow motion. I mean it'd be great to just feel like you're living in a dream filled with glitter, sparkles, cute boys, and candles everywhere. I'm trying to set up a virgin suicides shrine, but that's going to need many visits to the 99 cents store and many jesus candles. 
Tomorrow I'm going to this park with my cousin. We're going to do a Ouija board and light some candles, this is her attempt to make me feel better, by scaring the shit out of me. I think I'll take some pictures of it and post it later this week. As of right now, here are some pictures that match my haziness and the little dream world I'm living in. In the mean time, you will find me in my room dancing in my underwear to David Bowie.




Petra Collins


 Petra Collins


Collage- Unknown














All Petra Collins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment