Tuesday, August 7, 2012

pink

My mind is always pink. I don't know if that makes sense, but I prefer seeing things in a more feminine way. 
I guess my inspiration for this post was pink tinted things.
Let's start with my room. It's filled with fake flowers, books, acrylic paints, and a huge amount of random papers and tiny little antique things.





Messy desk.


 So many flower crowns. 


 I have a lot of books gathered into one corner. You should have seen my room before this bookshelf, oh god. 

 This box is special to me. I made the insides of it when I was 8. It's filled with love letters from my ex boyfriend, old pictures, old journals, random pieces of paper I wrote when I was younger of words of encouragement for my future self. Yeah, I was cute and very cheesy. 
My first doll, my first film picture, my first letter in the mail, and my first wedding. My friends said I looked like the buddha, and It's true, I did. 

 Actually not posed, on top of my Kurt Cobain journal, I have the 2 dollar bills you get at Persian New years, googly eyes, broken bracelet, and a picture of me when I was teeny with a rockin bowl cut. 
 Inside my old jewelry box as a kid. 
 Sheets.
 Bedside table. Yes, that is a Darth Vader alarm clock.
 The only paintings I keep in my room because they remind me of happy times. All my depressing paintings are in my attic ( I will do a post about that one of these days) 


Only poster in my room of Claude Monet's Water Lillies.
 depressing journal entry. 
this was when I was close with a very good friend. She made me a Hannah Montana feel better card, it was the best card I ever got. 

 Doodle I did in class.
My first letter, ever. I cry whenever I read it. And film photos from my mothers youth, and me about to fall off a rock into a lake thank you mom for taking a picture instead of saving me. 

Old collage of the virgin suicides, me as a baby, petra collins photography, unknown. 

doodle in class. 

me.
Now here are some pictures of pinky things, or things that just make me feel like pink (if that makes sense.)
Petra Collins Instagram



Live Through This- Hole







Unknown Artist


 Petra Collins

 Petra Collins
 Girl, Interupted 
Courtney Love


Unknown Artist. 

Weekend Drive by Emily F. 


Daisies 



Unknown Artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment